Ready-to-ship items ship out the following week on Monday (please note - orders on Sundays ship out the following week). Review full shipping policy here before placing your order.
FRESH flats are a new fabric blend offered by Sassy Flats - lyocell, organic cotton, and spandex. The fleece is squishy plush soft and extremely absorbent! The fabric has slightly less stretch one direction. Either side can go against the bum - the fleece fuzzy side gives a somewhat stay dry feel. Many use these successfully for long car rides or overnight/naps even without boosting.
Absorbency - a FRESH fleece one size flat tested to absorb 22.5oz!!
About the Fabric:
Lyocell is a type of rayon cellulose fiber made from wood pulp generated from managed Eucalyptus groves in Austria, Australia, America and China. Low toxicity solvents are used (and recycled to be used again) to convert wood pulp into fiber. Lyocell is the only fully closed loop cellulose fibre on the market. Features include good yarn tenacity and a smooth hand, Lyocell is very gentle on the skin. It is also thermal regulating, naturally anti bacterial and biodegradable.
- Newborn 19.5-20" square - fits most around 5lbs to 13lbs
- Infant 24" square - fits most around 10lbs to 25lbs
- One size 28" square - fits most 12lbs to 40lbs, may be bulky for newborns and small infants
- Toddler 29" square - fits most 15-40+lbs
Colored flats are serged with either black or white thread, or matching swirl color thread.
- The fleece may shed/lint the first couple uses and wash/dry cycles, even though they are already prepped. Please don't be alarmed, this is normal.
- Moroccan Blue does have a slight green/teal tint to it
Bulk up your stash for a discount! Buy 5 or more flats, get them for 10% off with code FLATSTASH10. (This coupon code does not apply for hand dyed flats)
And don't forget a set of snappi fasteners to use with your flats!