Ready-to-ship items ship out the following week on Monday (please note - orders on Sundays ship out the following week). Review full shipping policy here before placing your order.
Here you will find extra items and seconds quality items for a discount. Seconds quality items have a flaw that will not affect function.
- Natural SPICY jersey one size SUPER double flat - seconds (a few small blue smudge/stains)
- Black BRASSY french terry preflat - size M - seconds (fabric smudge) or (tag stitched on off center)
Hand Dyed Fabric Considerations:
Hand dyed fabrics are one of a kind and will not look exactly as shown in the photos in the listing. Also, each fabric takes the dye and pattern slightly differently, as well as batches always vary. Especially with smaller size flats, each flat may have more or less white or of each of the main colors in the colorway. Also sometimes the dyed look may appear quite different on each side of the fabric. Please feel free to leave a note at checkout with your request for certain colors or patterns and we will try to find one as you request, though it is not guaranteed.
Caring for Hand Dyed Items:
Hand dyed fabrics are thoroughly fixed, washed and rinsed repeatedly after the dyeing process, however there may still be some dye bleed for the first few washes.
Tips for preventing dye transfer:
- Store damp hand dyed items separate from light colo1
- Wash with like colors or with a Color Catcher for first few washes.
- Use caution when using light colored diaper covers, wool, or clothing.
(Images are for example only - not usually of the exact item listed)