Absorbency Results of single layer flats:
1. FRESH fleece 28" - 22.5oz
2. BRASSY french terry 28" - 18oz
3. BRAZEN french terry 28" - 17.5-18oz
4. FRESH french terry 28" - 17oz
5. CHEEKY french terry 28" - 16oz
6. SPICY jersey 28" - 13oz
Using the following method from AACD blog, we have tested the absorbency of most Sassy Flats!
Please note - fabric batches can vary up to 10% so some items with the same name and fiber content may absorb a bit more or less than results shown.
- Measure and pour 4 cups (32 oz.) of water into a large bowl. (I used 44 oz for fitteds.)
- Place the diaper or insert in the bowl until saturated.
- Lightly squeeze just enough liquid out of the diaper to stop it from dripping.