All flats tested were prepped - washed and dried at least six times.
Please note - fabric batches can vary up to 10% so some items with the same name and fiber content may absorb a bit more or less than results below.
- Measure and pour 4 cups (32 oz.) of water into a large bowl. (I used 44 oz for fitteds.)
- Place the diaper or insert in the bowl until saturated.
- Lightly squeeze just enough liquid out of the diaper to stop it from dripping.
Ranked from most absorbent to least - many still use the least absorbent flats for heavy wetters when they fold the most layers in the wetzone and/or use boosters!
1. FRESH fleece 28" - 22.5oz
2. BRAZEN french terry 28" - 17.5-18oz
3. FRESH french terry 28" - 17oz
4. CHEEKY french terry 28" - 16oz