Introducing the Bo-Flat! This a new twist on the well loved double flat. Instead of a full double layer flat, the Bo-Flat has a half flat sewn onto another flat on one side. This allows the overall flat to remain trim and the sewn on half flat to act as a built in booster! Fold it however you wish and you can have the extra layers in the wetzone, or on the bum, the options are endless! Simplifies your laundry as well, less things to keep track of and piece together!
This listing is for the rectangular Bo-Flat - the hand dyed half flat is rectangular shaped, see photo examples. These are suggested for folds like origami, diaper bag, lala, and airplane - please note that these are merely suggestions, as folds and fit preferences vary greatly.
Hand dyed stretchy Sassy Flats reusable cloth diapers are made from professional grade dye and premium fabrics - all items are hand cut, dyed, washed, sewn, and finished in my home studio in Wisconsin.
*Important Note Regarding Hand Dyed* - Hand dyed fabrics are one of a kind and will not look exactly as shown in the photos. Also, each fabric takes the dye and folded pattern slightly differently, as well as batches always vary. Some items will have more or less of the colors seen in the photo examples. Please feel free to leave a note at checkout with your request for certain colors or patterns and we will try to find one as you request, though it is not guaranteed.
- hand dyed SPICY jersey (bamboo hemp spandex) + black BRASSY french terry (lyocell hemp spandex)
- hand dyed CHEEKY fleece (bamboo organic cotton spandex) + black CHEEKY french terry
- Heather lavender CHEEKY fleece + black CHEEKY french terry
- Jazzy Pink CHEEKY fleece + black CHEEKY french terry
- Kelly Green CHEEKY french terry + black BRASSY french terry
- Periwinkle CHEEKY french terry + black BRASSY french terry
- Infant 24" - Kelly Green CHEEKY french terry, Purple CHEEKY french terry
- One size 27.5-28" - Rose Gold 2.0 CHEEKY fleece, Heather lavender CHEEKY fleece, Jazzy Pink CHEEKY fleece, Periwinkle CHEEKY french terry
Care of your hand dyed items - Hand dyed fabricsare thoroughly fixed, washed and rinsed repeatedly after the dyeing process, however there may still be some dye bleed for the first few washes. We recommend washing with like colors or with a color catcher for first few washes. Also use caution using the hand dyed items with light colored covers, wool, or clothing at first due to potential for dye transfer.