Ready-to-ship items ship out the following week on Monday (please note - orders on Sundays ship out the following week). Review full shipping policy here before placing your order.
Introducing the Bo-Flat! This a new twist on the well loved double flat. Instead of a full double layer flat, the Bo-Flat has a half flat sewn onto another square flat on one side. This allows the overall flat to remain trim and the sewn on half flat to act as a built in booster! Fold it however you wish and you can have the extra layers in the wetzone, or on the bum, the options are endless! Simplifies your laundry as well, less things to keep track of and piece together!
This listing is for the rectangular Bo-Flat - the half flat is rectangle shaped, it is the first fabric listed in the description. These are suggested for folds like origami, diaper bag, lala, and airplane - please note that these are merely suggestions, as folds and fit preferences vary greatly.
- Hand dyed CHEEKY fleece (bamboo organic cotton spandex) + black BRASSY french terry (lyocell hemp spandex)
- Seafoam CHEEKY fleece + black BRASSY french terry (photo shows Seafoam next to Lagoon)
- Lagoon CHEEKY fleece + black BRASSY french terry
Hand Dyed Fabric Considerations:
Hand dyed fabrics are one of a kind and will not look exactly as shown in the photos in the listing. Also, each fabric takes the dye and pattern slightly differently, as well as batches always vary. Especially with smaller size flats, each flat may have more or less white or of each of the main colors in the colorway. Also sometimes the dyed look may appear quite different on each side of the fabric. Please feel free to leave a note at checkout with your request for certain colors or patterns and we will try to find one as you request, though it is not guaranteed.
Caring for Hand Dyed Items:
Hand dyed fabrics are thoroughly fixed, washed and rinsed repeatedly after the dyeing process, however there may still be some dye bleed for the first few washes.
Tips for preventing dye transfer:
- Store damp hand dyed items separate from light colored items.
- Wash with like colors or with a Color Catcher for first few washes.
- Use caution when using light colored diaper covers, wool, or clothing.