Ready-to-ship items ship out the following week on Monday (please note - orders on Sundays ship out the following week). Review full shipping policy here before placing your order.
Hand dyed stretchy Sassy Flats reusable cloth diapers are made from professional grade dye and premium fabrics - all items are hand cut, dyed, washed, sewn, and finished in my home studio in Wisconsin.
- FRESH - lyocell organic cotton spandex french terry
- BRAZEN - bamboo hemp spandex french terry
- SAUCY - bamboo organic cotton spandex jersey
Baby blankets are available here.
- Infant 24" - FRESH french terry
- One size 27.5-28" - BRAZEN french terry
- Toddler 29" - SAUCY jersey
Hand Dyed Fabric Considerations:
Please note - each piece of "Eagle" will vary some in how much of each shade of blue and rust brown is present. Also some pieces have very small dye spots which is considered normal.
Hand dyed fabrics are one of a kind and will not look exactly as shown in the photos in the listing. Also, each fabric takes the dye and pattern slightly differently, as well as batches always vary. Especially with smaller size flats, each flat may have more or less white or of each of the main colors in the colorway. Also sometimes the dyed look may appear quite different on each side of the fabric. Please feel free to leave a note at checkout with your request for certain colors or patterns and we will try to find one as you request, though it is not guaranteed.
Caring for Hand Dyed Items:
*Dark blue hand dyed items are likely to have more dye transfer or bleed the first couple washes or uses - please follow the below recommendations.*
Hand dyed fabrics are thoroughly fixed, washed and rinsed repeatedly after the dyeing process, however there may still be some dye bleed for the first few washes.
Tips for preventing dye transfer:
- Store damp hand dyed items separate from light colored items.
- Wash with like colors or with a Color Catcher for first few washes.
- Use caution when using light colored diaper covers, wool, or clothing.