Ready-to-ship items ship out the following week on Monday (please note - orders on Sundays ship out the following week). Review full shipping policy here before placing your order.
FRESH flats are made from a unique new fabric blend offered by Sassy Flats - lyocell, organic cotton, and spandex. These flats are extremely soft, plush, absorbent and stretchy!
Absorbency - a FRESH french terry flat tested to absorb 17oz!
About the Fabric:
FRESH fabric (both french terry and fleece) is certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Made from GOTS Certified organic cotton yarn and Lenzing Tencel™.
Lyocell is a type of rayon cellulose fiber made from wood pulp generated from managed Eucalyptus groves in Austria, Australia, America and China. Low toxicity solvents are used (and recycled to be used again) to convert wood pulp into fiber.
Lyocell is the only fully closed loop cellulose fibre on the market. Features include good yarn tenacity and a smooth hand, Lyocell is very gentle on the skin. It is also thermal regulating, naturally anti bacterial and biodegradable.
- Newborn 20" square - fits most around 6lbs to 13lbs
- Infant 24" square - fits most around 10lbs to 25lbs
- One size 27.5-28" square - fits most 12lbs to 40lbs, may be bulky for newborns and small infants
- Toddler 29" square - fits most 15-40+lbs
Colored flats are serged with either black or white or swirl thread.
- Mill dyed FRESH french terry fabric does tend to be fuzzy/pilly and the terry side may have minor loose loops. Snags that run through to the other side will be considered seconds.
- The mink grey fabric sometimes has a slight striped appearance and the most of the OS flats are closer to 27.5".
Bulk up your stash for a discount! Buy 5 or more flats, get them for 10% off with code FLATSTASH10. (This coupon code does not apply for hand dyed flats)
And don't forget a set of snappi fasteners to use with your flats!