Ready-to-ship items ship out the following week on Monday (please note - orders on Sundays ship out the following week). Review full shipping policy here before placing your order.
Hand dyed stretchy Sassy Flats reusable cloth diapers are made from professional grade dye and premium fabrics - all items are hand cut, dyed, washed, sewn, and finished in my home studio in Wisconsin.
- FRESH - lyocell organic cotton spandex french terry
- SPICY - bamboo hemp spandex jersey - please note this fabric occasionally has minor lines that would not be considered a flaw.
BoFlats can be found here.
- Infant 24" - FRESH french terry
- One size 27.5-28" - SAUCY jersey, SPICY jersey, FRESH french terry
- Toddler 29" - SPICY jersey, FRESH french terry
Hand Dyed Fabric Considerations:
Please note - each item made with this colorway will vary in how much of each color it includes, as well as how much white.
Hand dyed fabrics are one of a kind and will not look exactly as shown in the photos in the listing. Also, each fabric takes the dye and pattern slightly differently, as well as batches always vary. Especially with smaller size flats, each flat may have more or less white or of each of the main colors in the colorway. Also sometimes the dyed look may appear quite different on each side of the fabric. Please feel free to leave a note at checkout with your request for certain colors or patterns and we will try to find one as you request, though it is not guaranteed.
Caring for Hand Dyed Items:
Hand dyed fabrics are thoroughly fixed, washed and rinsed repeatedly after the dyeing process, however there may still be some dye bleed for the first few washes.
Tips for preventing dye transfer:
- Store damp hand dyed items separate from light colored items.
- Wash with like colors or with a Color Catcher for first few washes.
- Use caution when using light colored diaper covers, wool, or clothing.
And don't forget a set of snappi fasteners to use with your flats!