Shipping is FREE in the USA for orders $45 and over!
Hand dyed flats are made from professional grade dye and premium fabrics - all items are hand cut, dyed, washed, sewn, and finished in my home studio in Wisconsin.
*Important Note Regarding Hand Dyed* - Hand dyed fabrics are one of a kind and will not look exactly as shown in the photos in the listing. Also, each fabric takes the dye and pattern slightly differently, as well as batches always vary. Please feel free to leave a note at checkout with your request for certain colors or patterns and we will try to find one as you request, though it is not guaranteed.
- SPICY - bamboo hemp spandex jersey
- SAUCY - bamboo organic cotton spandex jersey
- BRASSY - lyocell hemp spandex french terry
- Double flats in - hand dyed SWEET (lyocell organic cotton spandex jersey) + black BRAZEN (bamboo hemp spandex french terry) and hand dyed BRASSY + black SWEET
- Infant 24" - BRASSY french terry, SPICY jersey
- One size 27.5-28” - BRASSY french terry, double flats BRASSY+SWEET, double flats SWEET+BAZEN, SAUCY jersey, SPICY jersey
- Toddler 29" - SPICY jersey
Care of your hand dyed items - Hand dyed fabrics are thoroughly fixed, washed and rinsed repeatedly after the dyeing process, however there may still be some dye bleed for the first few washes. We recommend washing with like colors or with a color catcher for first few washes. Also use caution using the hand dyed items with light colored covers, wool, or clothing at first due to potential for dye transfer.
The Big Book of Cloth Diaper Savings coupon cannot be applied toward hand dyed items.