Here you will find extra items and seconds quality items for a discount. Seconds quality items have a flaw that will not affect function.
- "Lion" velour hand dyed baby blanket - 27-30" by 37-42" - discounted firsts quality
- Black BRASSY french terry infant 24" flat- seconds (small hole along edge)
- Black BRASSY french terry toddler 29" flat - seconds (minor fabric flaws)
Hand Dyed Fabric Considerations:
Hand dyed fabrics are one of a kind and will not look exactly as shown in the photos in the listing. Also, each fabric takes the dye and pattern slightly differently, as well as batches always vary. Especially with smaller size flats, each flat may have more or less white or of each of the main colors in the colorway. Also sometimes the dyed look may appear quite different on each side of the fabric. Please feel free to leave a note at checkout with your request for certain colors or patterns and we will try to find one as you request, though it is not guaranteed.
Caring for Hand Dyed Items:
Hand dyed fabrics are thoroughly fixed, washed and rinsed repeatedly after the dyeing process, however there may still be some dye bleed for the first few washes.
Tips for preventing dye transfer:
- Store damp hand dyed items separate from light colored items.
- Wash with like colors or with a Color Catcher for first few washes.
- Use caution when using light colored diaper covers, wool, or clothing.
(Images are for example only and are not always of the exact item listed)
Items in this listing are not eligible for BBCDS coupons.